Welcome to Casa Al Mar: Your all-inclusive vacation home rental in Belize.
Casa Al Mar is a private vacation home that can host up to 16 guests and is located 9 miles by boat from Belize City on the charming island of St. Gerorge’s Caye. Time stands still: there is no electricity (all homes are powered by generators or solar). Be overzealous in pursuit of a naturally socially distant experience, where your day can include a solo paddle at sunrise, a snorkel or dive excursion not far from the island and evening fishing; or just as easily, you can laze the day away in a colorful hammock to the soundtrack of wind in coconut fronds. The island is a quiet, rustic, unspoilt oasis and the perfect launching pad for all your ocean or jungle adventures in Belize.
Our vacation rental includes:
- Accommodations for a min of 8 guests and a max of 16.
- Transfers to/from Belize’s International Airport to St. George’s Caye
- 3 Meals daily and snacks made by your own private island chef
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Island based tours including snorkeling, drop fishing or trolling, island hopping, kayaking, swimming and more!
- Private East / West side docks with a sunning deck
- Private boat and designated captain with tour guide at your service for the duration of your stay at Casa Al Mar
- Wi-Fi & Cleaning Services
Want more info? Fill out this form and we'll be in touch!
Read what our guests say about their experience
A true all inclusive paradise for the young and old. We took our 4 tween/teen kids and our 90 year old grandparents. Kids enjoyed jumping off the dock into the clear water and seeing what sea life was nearby (we spotted Eagle Rays and pelican right near the dock! We were constantly entertained. (Read full review on TripAdvisor)
An Inviting Escape filled with adventure
Breathe in relaxation and awaken a sense of discovery in unexpected places, like St. George’s Caye in Belize. As a destination for those seeking life-affirming experiences, Belize awaits.
Casa Al Mar is ideally located to enjoy all the adventures one can imagine while being on the Caribbean Sea including: snorkeling, diving, fishing, kayaking or just swimming in the beautiful blue waters. There’s something for everyone who visits the island.